Friday, August 12, 2011

Rambling about a new blog, topshop, and shoes...

Hey there! I recently stumbled upon a fabulous blog everyone should check out. Its called Miss Moss and it is filled with beautiful pictures and inspiring words. My favorite post so far is titled High School Fashions, 1969. I wish those incredible clothes were still worn commonly today! 

Also, I want to make sure everyone out there is aware of how inexpensive the jewelery is on topshop.com I am already starting my Christmas list with all the amazing and affordable items I've found from there. Love it!

I'm also going nuts right now over Jeffery Campbell's latest shoe collection! You can download the lookbook on the official blog or buy them now from one of my favorite sites, nastygal.com
They are fashion forward and totally hardcore. these are a few of my favs:






No comments:

Post a Comment