Monday, August 15, 2011

DIY nails, hair, shirt, and shorts!


 Nails- First off, I've no clue who Chloe is but I'm assuming these are her nails...So anyway, for this unique nail polish look just cut tape with those fancy-pants scissors and lay it any which way on your little finger nails! super cool, right?!

Short and hair- So this picture is from a fabulously dressed chica I found on lookbook.nu Her name is Madeline Pingleton and this pic is a great inspiration for TWO DIY's! Sweet! Her first is her super rad (and very popular atm) distressed, high-waist jeans. Watch her helpful tutorial to distress your own thrift store shorts at Tutorial. And secondly, I'm a huge fan of her fish-tail braid! If you havn't already learned how to braid like this hop on over to youtube and LEARN because it's AWESOME and if you have then all you have to do to make it look like hers is pull and loosen it after you've braided. Make sure to use a clear band to tie it up with. You can snag a whole lot of them at the dollar store. Props to Madeline for being so stylish!

Shirt- Finally, I know you've seen em! They're everywhere! Crop tops! This particular ones a little showy for my taste but they look great with a thin tank underneath as well. Make your own crop top with a over-sized tee hiding in the back of your closet! Just cut it straight across or a bit higher in the front depending on your taste. Have fun snipping!!
P.s. I apologize for the odd highlighting. My computers going bonkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment