Sunday, August 7, 2011

Back at Home!

Well I'm home from the trip! I went to Walt Disney World for 5 days then Palm Beach with my grandfather for about 4. The vacation was long overdue and I got a lot out of both! The above pic is  one of my favorite from the trip of Mickey and me! Anyway, now that I'm home I'm just trying to mentally prepare and motivate myself for the start of my sophomore year. I just hope the magic of cinema will get me through it as painlessly as possible. I do believe that not much can occupy one's mind and heart like watching a good film. Right now I'm going the Disney route with Secretariat. So far so good! Recently, I watched a film called The Red Shoes which was suggested by Cathrine whose blog is titled See Creatures. She was right!! It was a fantastic movie. Timeless and haunting. I really loved it. ok ok. enough chatting. I'm planning to post many more pix so may you be inspired just as I was!

No comments:

Post a Comment