Saturday, July 16, 2011

hair ideas

Hey y'all! So I just stumbled upon some great hair tutorials via youtube! Mainly for medium-long hair but some looks may still work for shorter hair. :) The user with the videos is named Lilith Moon. Check out her profile for great tutorials! I love all the variations of braiding she teaches. I'm a big fan of braids for the summertime because I hate what I call "naked" hair. I feel like a hairstyle is never complete without some sort of eye-catching hair accessory but a lot of times a braid is a great substitute if I can't find a bow or flower to match the outfit. Anyway, check out Lilith Moon and let me know what you find! here is a link just to get you started:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNoQLcRAg9g&feature=watch_response

No comments:

Post a Comment